- This event has passed.
[UPDATE] “The South Has Something to Say”: Continuing the Conversation about COVID-19 and our Chance for Transformation in the South
May 20, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDTFree
After the publication of their recent in op-ed in Nonprofit Quarterly, Nathaniel Smith of the Partnership for Southern Equity, Tamieka Mosely of Grantmakers for Southern Progress and a few of their colleagues will continue the conversation about COVID-19 and the chance to transform the South in a webinar on Wednesday, May 20, 2020, from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. Stay for an eye-opening and inspiring conversation and leave with steps you can take to help us transform the American South and the nation.
- Tamieka Mosely, Grantmakers for Southern Progress
- Nathaniel Smith, Partnership for Southern Equity
- [NEW PANELIST] Elena Conley, Mary Reynolds Babcock Foundation
- Helen Chin, Surdna Foundation
- Tyler Nickerson, Amalgamated Bank
- Mijo Vodopic, MacArthur Foundation
- Tene Traylor, Kendeda Fund
- Lisa Medellin, Healthcare Georgia Foundation
- Mayor Deana Holiday Ingraham, City of East Point